𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐦 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑- इस पोस्ट में बिहार बोर्ड से आयोजित मासिक परीक्षा (अक्टूबर) 2023 English का प्रश्न पत्र दिया गया है । यदि आप भी बिहार बोर्ड से मैट्रिक बोर्ड परीक्षा 2024 में देंगे । तो आपके लिये स्कूल स्तर पर monthly exam October 2023 का आयोजन 26 अक्टूबर से 28 अक्टूबर तक हो रहा है । आपके मासिक परीक्षा (अक्टूबर) के English (अंग्रेजी) विषय का अरिजनल प्रश्न पत्र उत्तर के साथ दिया गया है । इस पोस्ट के माध्यम से बिहार बोर्ड मैट्रिक मासिक परीक्षा (अक्टूबर) 2023 के अंग्रेजी (English) विषय का प्रश्न पत्र उत्तर के साथ डाउनलोड कर सकते है ।
𝗕𝗶𝗵𝗮𝗿 𝗕𝗼𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝟭𝟬𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗹𝘆 𝗘𝘅𝗮𝗺 𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 English 𝗤𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗮𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗔𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿✅
इस पोस्ट के माध्यम से मासिक परीक्षा (अक्टूबर) के English विषय के प्रश्न पत्र का PDF डाउनलोड कर सकते है । इसके साथ-साथ Objective और Subjective प्रश्नों का उत्तर भी डाउनलोड कर सकते है ।और इन सभी का Answer इस Post के निचे मिलेगा।
|Objective और Subjective प्रश्नों का उत्तर सही – सही पाए इस Post में Answer निचे में दिया गया हैं 👇👇👇|
1. Music in the villages is provided by the
- (A) birds
- (C) radio
- (B) singer
- (D) musician
2. The truly Indian film should steer clear of
- (A) controversies
- (B) imagination
- (C) inconsistencies
- (D) ambiguity
3. Aris says that genuine ……………….. and peace is more precious than diamond or silver or gold.
- (A) love
- (B) Brotherhood
- (C) Friendship
- (D) Respect
4. Indian society has the capacity of
- (A) Revival
- (B) Head
- (C) Hand
- (D) Shoulder
5. Akoulaya’s mother seized Malasha and struck her on the back of her
- (A) neck
- (B) head
- (C) hand
- (D) shoulder
6. The ……………. the old woman is paid reaches beyond her neighbourhood.
- (A) honour
- (B) Homage
- (C) Money
- (D) respect
7. The Buddhist monks of Burma have been…………………..and dishonored.
- (A) Imprisoned
- (B) humiliated
- (C) beaten
- (D) Extradited
8. All other countries are turning to the ………………………. for inspiration.
- (A) documentary
- (B) painting
- (C) story
- (D) music
9. Gillu was buried under the plant.
- (A) Sonjuhi
- (B) Rose
- (C) Dahlia
- (D) Tulsi
10. People nowadays think than people did thirty years
- (A) slower
- (B) deeper
- (C) faster
- (D) longer
11. Health and virtue can only be found in the
- (A) villages
- (B) towns
- (C) schools
- (D) offices
12. When the polythene bag makes a squeaky noise.
- (A) smelt
- (B) touched
- (C) burnt
- (D) torn
13. Radha’s…. make a report to Lord Krishna.
- (A) Mother
- (B) Friends
- (C) Father
- (D) Sister
14. The ………. is challenging the mountain.
- (A) poet
- (C) Snow
- (B) Bird
- (D) Porter
15. The rich man wanted to fill the eighth pot with
- (A) coins
- (B) rupees
- (C) gold
- (D) silver
16. He…………….. English very well.
- (A) has spoken
- (B) spoke
- (C) speaks
- (D) will speak
17. He……….disturbed since Monday.
- (A) is
- (C) has
- (B) was
- (D) have
18. Why are you angry………… me ?
- (A) with
- (B) upon
- (C) on
- (D) of
19. Wait here…………. I return.
- (A) of
- (B) by
- (C) Until
- (D) over
20. Choose the correct indirect speech of the sentence: He said to me, “Don’t go out at noon.”
- (A) He advised me not to go out at noon
- (B) He advises me to not go out at noon
- (C) He advise me to go out not at noon
- (D) He is advising me to not go out at noon
21. Choose the correct passive voice of the sentence: “Who helps the poor ?”
- (A) Whom are by the poor helped?
- (B) By whom are the poor helped?
- (C) The poor are helping by whom?
- (D) Helping the poor are by whom?
22. She ……….. help her neighbours.
- (A) should
- (B) ought
- (C) may
- (D) was
23. You ……………… apologise for your behaviour.
- (A) may
- (B) might
- (C) ought to
- (D) can
24. They were accused of a bribe.
- (A) take
- (B) taking
- (C) taken
- (D) took
25. Change the sentence into interrogative: “It cannot be true.” Can it be true?
- (A) It can true be?
- (B) can It true be?
- (C) True can be it?
- (D) Be it can true?
26. Choose the correct combination of the sentence: “He is honest. I know this.”
- (A) I know then he is honest
- (B) Honest is he which I know
- (C) I know that he is honest
- (D) That he is honest is I know
27. The colour of these windows
- (A) brown.
- (B) are
- (C) is
- (D) were
28. No news ……….. good news.
- (A) is
- (B) are
- (C) have
- (D) were
29. He …………….. the street dogs yesterday.
- (A) has fed
- (B) fed
- (C) feed
- (D) has been feeding
30. We agreed ……………………this point.
- (B) on
- (A) at
- (C) by
- (D) of
|Subjective प्रश्नों का उत्तर सही – सही पाए निचे जा कर देखे आप को सभी का Answer मिलगा|
𝐁𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐫 𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 (अंग्रेजी) 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧👇👇👇👇
|Question Nos. 1 to 10 are Short Answer Type. Answer any 5 questions. Each Question carries 2 marks:|
1. How did Gillu sustain wounds?
Gillu sustained wounds due to the assault by the pair of crows with poking their beaks on his soft tiny body.
2. What is Jim’s advice to Mr. Williams?
when Jim’s passing through Mr William house, he see him burning leaves in his backyard. He advises Mr. William not to burn the leaves because burning leaves pollute the air whitch is harmful for our health. He tell him that he should make a composed piles which will be good manure for the garden.
3. What does the cinema combine?
The cinema is a form of creative expression . it combines in various measuresthe functions of poetry ,music ,painting ,drama, architecture and other art forms . it also combines the logic of science .
4. What does Humayun Kabir say about toleration ?
Humayun Kabir says that toleration has enabled Indians to maintain unity in diversity. He also says that toleration is perhaps preferable to fanatic devotion, which leads to the denial and persecution of all other values but its own.
5. What did the two girls do when the men started fighting?
When the men started fighting, Akoulya and Malasha forgot their malice and started digging the land beside a small pool. They dug until water ran out into the street where the people had gathered. Akoulya’s grandmother was pleased to see the innocence and goodness of both the girls.
6. What does Martha do in the hazel glen?
Martha was a story teller. She usually tells her stories in the Hazel glean. She made the atmosphere of Hazel glen fully alive and lively.
7. Why was the tree called unkind ?
The tree was called unkind because it gave the rich man the eighth pot which was half-full. He lost his life in trying to fill it with gold coins.
8. Why is Radha crying?
Why is Radha crying ? Because she feels that Krishna has deserted her and there is no hope of meeting him again. So this feeling of loneliness has made her crying.
9. How do the germs of the disease grow?
The germ theory of disease states that many diseases are caused by the growth and reproduction of microorganisms. These microorganisms can include: Bacteria, Viruses, Protozoa, Fungi.
10. Why is the nightingale mute in a town?
The nightingale is mute in a town because it is offended as the people are getting secluded from the nature.
𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧👇👇👇👇
|Question Nos.11 to 15 are Long Answer Type. Answer any 3 questions. Each question carries 5 marks:|
11. Write a speech on ‘Gandhi Jayanti’ to be delivered in the school on 2nd October.
Today, we celebrate Gandhi Jayanti, the birthday of Mahatma Gandhi, born on October 2, 1869. Gandhi ji was a great leader who believed in non-violence, meaning not hurting anyone. He showed us that problems can be solved without fighting or violence. He also taught us the power of truth, known as “Satyagraha.”
12. Write a paragraph on any one :
a) Importance of Yoga
Yoga is an ancient practice that combines physical and mental disciplines to achieve a peaceful mind and body. It can have many benefits, including:
b) Benefits of Reading
Mental stimulation: Reading can stimulate your brain and improve your mental well-being.
Stress reduction: Reading can help reduce stress levels and enhance sleep quality.
Knowledge enhancement: Reading can help you learn new things to help you succeed in your work and relationships.
Vocabulary expansion: Reading can improve your vocabulary and develop your communication skills.
13. Write a letter to your Principal asking him to take part in the Inter-school speech competition..
My name is [Your name], and I am a [Your grade level] student at [Your school name]. I am writing to you today to request your permission to participate in the upcoming inter-school speech competition.
The competition will be held on [Date] at [Time] at [Location]. The theme for this year’s competition is [Theme].
I have been a keen participant in speech competitions since I was in [Grade level]. I have won several awards, including [List of awards]. I am confident that I have the skills and experience necessary to compete at the inter-school level.
I believe that participating in this competition would be a valuable learning experience for me. It would allow me to improve my public speaking skills, learn about different perspectives on important issues, and compete against other talented students from around the district.
I would be honored to represent [Your school name] at this competition. I am confident that I would make our school proud.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.